Gaming If you're a Battlefield (Or First Person Shooter) YouTuber, I Can Probably Serve You!

G-Legend

So the content I make on YouTube is predominantly Battlefield tips to make others the best players they can be. I do go into other FPS games Like Titanfall 2 as well once in a while. If you have a similar channel, I might be able to serve you. Battlefield news, tips and strategies is the majority of what you'll find on my channel and it's what my subs like so for me to help you the most, you'd probably need to have similar content (although it doesn't have to be Battlefield). I'm not asking for someone to be on my video. I'm offering my sound for yours more than anything. Swing by my channel and see if my value is of use to you. If you think it is, then read below!

> We don't necessarily need to game on the same console. We just need to coordinate with each other and record our own parts of the commentary, then render them together on a gameplay.
> Your sub count DOESN'T MATTER. This collaboration is more about you then it is about me. All I ask is that you're at least 15 (I'm 18) and you're consistent; you don't plan on leaving YouTube anytime soon.
> HD mic guys.. lol quality is king. Blue Snowball is great. Make sure you sound as professional as you can on your budget.

Don't hesitate to shoot me an email if you're interested. I'm a really cool guy lol

Business inquiries -------> glegendbusiness@outlook.com

Hey man I play a lot of battlefield 1, r6 siege, titanfall 2, mwr.. im on xbox 1 but im down to help with some videos if you want.

I would be so down but i mostly do Call of duty tips and ticks! is that ok?
We may be able to work something out dude. I started off as a COD channel too but I ended up switching to Battlefield. I don't have IW though and don't play it. I'd be no good at giving tips and strategies for it. For Battlefield 1 though, I give tips, tricks, news, strategies and that sort of thing. Do you play Battlefield 1? Shoot me an email for business man.

glegendbusiness@outlook.com

Youre asking for a Business email. Are we paying you or are you paying us? This seems like a bait into something more than just making a friend to play video games with. I get youre a small channel looking to collab but whats with the push of your business email?

Youre asking for a Business email. Are we paying you or are you paying us? This seems like a bait into something more than just making a friend to play video games with. I get youre a small channel looking to collab but whats with the push of your business email?

Some people perfer emails to get in touch, its easier then trying to find someones skype/steam/origin.

@Glegend, Im interested, would like to get in touch. Email me at Zodiacofficialchannel@gmail.com

Back