Ideas for 'Michael And Callan Sketch' and an idea that depends on your opinions

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
For those who are not quite sure of what I am talking about, I have recently made a video of a starting series 'Michael And Callan Sketch', in which can bee seen in the Video Forums under 'Entertainment'. I am thinking of ideas for the next sketch I will hopefully be doing on Saturday and, although I have a few ideas, I'll need more and compare them.

When it comes to the sketches, the members that come up with the sketches shall get a mention during your idea in the scene.

Speaking on mentions, I have recently been thinking of an idea. At the end of every video, before the outroduction, I will mention three users on the video with a video of their liking (In which they will have to send the video to me via. GMail or Share via. Google Drive as I'm not the best when it comes to downloading straight from the web (seriously, I'm bad when it comes to some downloads haha) in return for a mention on one of theirs.

BUT

That's strictly up to you to decide. If you lot say 'Yes' or at least a majority, then I will post my e-mail for you to send the vids to, if not, I respect your opinions :)

I any do not get replies really fast, the bear is hibernating most likely, or either doing his last day of college until breakup. Thanks for taking the time to read this thread.

-The Flatliner

Back