Ideas for gamer channel

Mysterialdyne

Dedicated Gamer & Juvenile Diabetes Activist
I was looking for some inspiration for ideas on some games or ideas for content in general, if i could i would say hey check out my channel and see what im doing wrong and what i could do to be more appealing to people but idk if this is the right place to say that. so im looking for help, i thought about uploading a minecraft video every monday, and call it minecraft monday, have my lets play series (which ever game i am doing currently be on wed. and when i get the money i was thinking of doing friday magic pack opening, where i unpack a booster pack of mtg. but i think i need a new camera for better quality to do that as my webcam is probably not going to cover it. I was looking for some ideas on games as well that i should do Lets plays or gameplays or some kind of series of it. idk how to record pokemon from my 3ds i guess i got to look up on how to do that but what games are popular to people that would get them to come to my channel. i already do minecraft which is popular but marvel heroes idk how its going. i only uploaded one episode so far and another this wed. so i want to see a list of popular games in the gaming community/youtube and pick one and try it out if i like it i would make a series of it. i kinda want to only make videos of games that i would enjoy. i dont want to play something that i hate and have people like me because they get to see a game they like. i dont want to be one of those people who do it for the money im doing this for myself, i enjoy what i do already but want to improve it. so let me know what you guys think.

Back