IDEAS -_- :D

MindFr3ak

Hey guys as you can see on my channel theres no vids...but the vids are just unlisted (cause its bad comedy/acting XD)..anyways i need help from you guys.... ill make a sketch and you guys come up of the topic so..the first 5 topics that will be posted down below will be in my first/official/comeback vid! so thanks haha :D

(i just thought its a great/ new idea?? to interact more with you guys other than making a video then you dont like the topic.)

As I posted in the other thread: Take animals that contain food like hamsters or butterflies, then rate them according to taste, texture and how much they struggle in your mouth! Because I'm one of the first posts I'll be expecting this video soon...

As I posted in the other thread: Take animals that contain food like hamsters or butterflies, then rate them according to taste, texture and how much they struggle in your mouth! Because I'm one of the first posts I'll be expecting this video soon...
haha if you do this I think he will be your only subscriber! *insert barf smiley that isn't available here*

Hahahaha if this gets more than the 5 posts ill pick top 5 :))
No no, that's not how it works! You said:
" ill make a sketch and you guys come up of the topic so..the first 5 topics that will be posted down below will be in my first/official/comeback vid!"

...and seeing as I was the first reply, you'll have to make that video now! Be careful what you wish for :p

did you do that??? btw subscribe!! (shameless channel promotion)[DOUBLEPOST=1367165511,1367165430][/DOUBLEPOST]as the words of a wise man: "Yo Thats f*cked up"

Back