Music I want to make a song

ganeondorf

Hello, My name is Ganeondorf, and I would like to make a song. See the thing is, I have no equipment to make the music to go along with my vocals. If anyone would be kind enough to lend me their talent and be my partner I would be grateful. I don't have any money so I cannot do that, but if you want I could give credit and try and get your channel out there. And if you think you could rap, you could be in the song with me! Thank you for your time.

My Email: zathorax@aol.com

hi ganondorf im Jacob I might be able to help with basic editing but in return would you maybe be able to lend your vocals to a music project I've been working on? if you can't I understand and will still help in any way I can

hi ganondorf im Jacob I might be able to help with basic editing but in return would you maybe be able to lend your vocals to a music project I've been working on? if you can't I understand and will still help in any way I can
Yo man, I am so sorry I couldn't reply sooner, I'm grateful you wanna help, and I'd love to lend some vocals, if the offer still stands

Hey I'd be more than happy to help! Let me know if you are still interested and we can work something out from there! Thanks.

Back