I Use Audioblocks.com for Royalty Free Music, and Recieved a Copyright Claim!

I subscribed to Audioblocks.com about a week ago, and uploaded my first video using one of their songs two days ago.

I just received a copyright claim for the alleged copyright holder, so I've now disputed it. Has anyone else run into these issues with Audioblocks, or any other service?

Not a huge deal, but what a pain to deal with.

My dispute centers on the fact that I got the song from Audioblocks, so if they have an issue, they should contact that company.

I subscribed to Audioblocks.com about a week ago, and uploaded my first video using one of their songs two days ago.

I just received a copyright claim for the alleged copyright holder, so I've now disputed it. Has anyone else run into these issues with Audioblocks, or any other service?

Not a huge deal, but what a pain to deal with.

My dispute centers on the fact that I got the song from Audioblocks, so if they have an issue, they should contact that company.

I've moved your thread to the copyright forum.

yeah, it looks like even they are aware that this happens...they even have a support page about it: support.audioblocks.com/customer/portal/articles/1503897-youtube-has-flagged-my-video-with-your-music-what-do-i-do-

and a corresponding blog post:

blog.audioblocks.com/how-to/youtube-content-id-claims-stock-music-happens/

Back