I really need help - YouTube

Oh yeah Tutrle you got the wrong idea on that comment too it wasnt meant to u :p I wrote that as a reply to the guy and jsut edited his comment :p Sorry if you got the worng idea
Oh right sorry xD I forgot that was you I was just on a blocking spree and I didn't think that it was you will remove my comment you can repost of you want ;D[DOUBLEPOST=1367684992,1367684744][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not saying you're lying but I looked at 6 different videos on your channel and none had dislikes.......care to explain :p
Hmm weird, maybe because I blocked them? They still show on my video manager xD YouTube you be breaking again
nmFTznp.png

There you go :)[DOUBLEPOST=1367685094][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah trolls are trolls if you ignore them they get bored and find someone else :p.
Haha, Well thanks everyone for the suggestions I will take them into account :D Sorry RandomDazoo for thinking you was one of em ;D

Oh right sorry xD I forgot that was you I was just on a blocking spree and I didn't think that it was you will remove my comment you can repost of you want ;D[DOUBLEPOST=1367684992,1367684744][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm weird, maybe because I blocked them? They still show on my video manager xD YouTube you be breaking again
nmFTznp.png

There you go :)[DOUBLEPOST=1367685094][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha, Well thanks everyone for the suggestions I will take them into account :D Sorry RandomDazoo for thinking you was one of em ;D
Weird :) and if you block them they can still dislike you just not comment

Don't worry too much about them...dislikes add colour to your rating bar anyway :p..also don't make a video to prove you were there first, this only shows that you are getting played by these nitwits..play it cool, keep making videos :p..concentrate on your likes instead

Don't worry too much about them...dislikes add colour to your rating bar anyway :p..also don't make a video to prove you were there first, this only shows that you are getting played by these nitwits..play it cool, keep making videos :p..concentrate on your likes instead
Thanks AikoMiyoko :) Will probably just ignore them for now and keep blocking them :) And true does add a lil bit of colour xD

I know xD It's pretty funny how they think it offends some people. and I won't man :)
nice and remember a view is still a view and don`t worry about the dislikes bcuz if youtube itself see`s that youre content doesen`t have anything wroung then the only ones that will have to suffer are them lol

Back