I need help mastering a track!

Aaron Maagma

YTtalk Mad
Hey guys! I have already mixed a cover I recorded a week ago, and I just need it to be mastered. Please reply if you can! I will put full credit to you on the video. Thanks very much! :D

I can't master personally but until you find someone who can try out something like Landr (there's others available). It's automated mastering online, upload your tracks get it mastered and emailed back to you. First two tracks free. Obviously its not the best and won't be as good as a proper mastering engineer but I use it since I can't afford a one it works well enough for me. What do you record with? (Out of interest)

I can't master personally but until you find someone who can try out something like Landr (there's others available). It's automated mastering online, upload your tracks get it mastered and emailed back to you. First two tracks free. Obviously its not the best and won't be as good as a proper mastering engineer but I use it since I can't afford a one it works well enough for me. What do you record with? (Out of interest)
I heard of the site... I'll take a look into it. THANKS MAN!

Back