I need drug ideas! - AJBBB

angel dust, k, percocet / vicodin, sticks (xanax), shrooms, e, acid, trees (pot), robotrippin (robotussin OD), fake pot (the crap they sell in delis).. hmm.. don't know what else.

this might a be a drug so much as a wtf ok well caffeine is a form of drug but replacing your water in a coffee machine with RedBull saw a text message pic of it just made me laugh :p

I know this forum does not support or condone drug use, and neither do I, but I create drug replications on YouTube which are legal!

I have over 50 and I am looking for more ideas!

If you have any strange or weird drugs you know about let me know!

Honestly, I'm looking for a huge list of drugs so I can work on producing them all this year.

Help please ;}?
Cat p**s huffing (south park lol)[DOUBLEPOST=1365913576,1365913125][/DOUBLEPOST]But for real humen fessees huffing ( that's a ligit thing and it's acctually really dangourus )

you could always talk about mixing.. ambien + beer, xanax + beer, coke + pot (to come down), k + coke, etc etc.. but.. don't forget to cover the all time favorite.. the Jeffery!

Jeffery - a mammoth joint filled entirely with an assortment of drugs. marijuana, opium, angel dust, meth, painkillers etc. Half of the ingredients are unknown, but one things for sure, it fucks you up.
Bro: dude take a hit of this you'll be fine.
Scro: I dunno man, I guess so.

*smokes jeffrey*

Bro: yoooo what are you doing calm down!
Scro: My hearts beating fast, whats in this jeffrey even?!
Bro: I don't know dude, just rub a furry wall you'll be okay.

tumblr_m0g7n5s9WR1qhnavvo1_500.gif

Back