Request I need an intro/outro and channel art

You have complete artistic freedom on this one! I am not new to YouTube, but this is a new channel and will be the first time I post any videos. I want to make really great, high-quality videos and in order to do that, I need great channel art, a short, simple, yet sophisticated intro. And an outro that links to my next video and provides all of my Twitter/Vine/Instagram usernames.
I would like a cute little animation similar to JacksGap 's intro, however not too similar as I want to avoid the comparison. I was thinking just a cute little person that looks like me and a camera falling out of the sky into her hands. I don't know, just an idea.
My channel is called: ChallengeAccepted and is strictly for challenges that my audience suggests (and some I have come up with on my own), so it has to fit that theme. However, I am giving you the artistic freedom to do with what you please. Since I am new, I can't really offer you anything in exchange, but I will give you credit on EVERY video of mine as well as shootouts on all social networking sites.

You have complete artistic freedom on this one! I am not new to YouTube, but this is a new channel and will be the first time I post any videos. I want to make really great, high-quality videos and in order to do that, I need great channel art, a short, simple, yet sophisticated intro. And an outro that links to my next video and provides all of my Twitter/Vine/Instagram usernames.
I would like a cute little animation similar to JacksGap 's intro, however not too similar as I want to avoid the comparison. I was thinking just a cute little person that looks like me and a camera falling out of the sky into her hands. I don't know, just an idea.
My channel is called: ChallengeAccepted and is strictly for challenges that my audience suggests (and some I have come up with on my own), so it has to fit that theme. However, I am giving you the artistic freedom to do with what you please. Since I am new, I can't really offer you anything in exchange, but I will give you credit on EVERY video of mine as well as shootouts on all social networking sites.

I can try something and get back with you.

Honestly don't worry about an intro and outro at the time. i'm gonna wait untill I get bigger and someone offers to make me one.

Back