Request I need a new banner and intro PLZ!

Atherine

Self-Defender Against Fresh Fruit Capers
I am in desperate need of an introduction video and a better banner for my Channel. It is a music related site. I sing and play instruments. I'm open to ideas and interpretation and I am also willing to pay a practical price for any piece I like best! Please use your imaginations!

Hi Atherine, I'll be happy to make you a music themed banner and if you would like to see examples of my work and more information then feel free to visit my website: youtube-graphics.com

Hi Atherine, I'll be happy to make you a music themed banner and if you would like to see examples of my work and more information then feel free to visit my website: youtube-graphics.com
Thank you for answering the call! I just sent you a request, if you have any questions or concerns please let me know! :)

The banner you made for my website is absoutely perfect! I impore everyone to go to my Youtube Channel and just check it out! I'm very pleased with it thanks to @iGamerzzHQ :dance:

Back