Music I need a band for two special covers

Jack Palmer

Eternity: A song for Emily

I had a friend a long time ago, she was my best friend in the whole world. I miss her everyday, and I long for the day I get to have one more conversation with her. I want to sing a song that reminds me of her, and I want to do it with a whole online band.

The song is called Eternity by Robbie Williams, and it would be amazing if we could cover it together. I want to sing it in the key of G tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/robbie_williams/eternity_crd.htm

IGNORE THE CAPO. I want to use the same chords, just no capo on the instrument.

I need:
A pianist
A bassist
A guitarist

I would like:
Some people to do some strings, if you can do multiple parts, then fantastic!

I would appreciate it if you can help me, I would never forget it.

Eternity: A song for Emily

I had a friend a long time ago, she was my best friend in the whole world. I miss her everyday, and I long for the day I get to have one more conversation with her. I want to sing a song that reminds me of her, and I want to do it with a whole online band.

The song is called Eternity by Robbie Williams, and it would be amazing if we could cover it together. I want to sing it in the key of G tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/robbie_williams/eternity_crd.htm

IGNORE THE CAPO. I want to use the same chords, just no capo on the instrument.

I need:
A pianist
A bassist
A guitarist

I would like:
Some people to do some strings, if you can do multiple parts, then fantastic!

I would appreciate it if you can help me, I would never forget it.
I could play the piano!
If you want
So how it's gonna work?
I record the piano part with a video and then send it to you?
Otherwise i'll need the tempo and everything to make sure that it fits with the rest of the "band'

Back