I Know What my Next Video Idea Is...

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
This guy got about 50k views of going through a car wash lol! I have thought of doing it before and didn't realize so many people would actually watch something like this. Mine will be WAY better though... I am going to mount a GoPro on the underside of my car, one on the top somewhere, and also record from the inside with my iPhone 6. If this guy can get 50k views with his version, I should get a ton!

This guy got about 50k views of going through a car wash lol! I have thought of doing it before and didn't realize so many people would actually watch something like this. Mine will be WAY better though... I am going to mount a GoPro on the underside of my car, one on the top somewhere, and also record from the inside with my iPhone 6. If this guy can get 50k views with his version, I should get a ton!
Don't expect too much. It should depend on the quality of your content.

Don't expect too much. It should depend on the quality of your content.
I'm not sure how he got the views, but it is easy enough to do that it should waste much of my time. I'll probably take my car in tomorrow or something. I'll have better angles than this guy AND slow motion HD video. I'm trying to think of a way to spice it up a bit too...

Back