I just started vlogging yesterday. Any tips for for future videos?

I just started my channel yesterday. I have 7 subscribers now but no comments. What can I do in future videos to get my audience to interact with me?

I just started my channel yesterday. I have 7 subscribers now but no comments. What can I do in future videos to get my audience to interact with me?
Call to actions, but make 'em quick. :)
I don't do it anymore, as I leave it on the description and annotations, as I thought people found it annoying. :)
Hope this helps!

I always leave a "Question of the Day" in the description box right under my video. It's a good way to get a bit of interaction from your viewers; you can also ask questions in the actual videos.
It doesn't always get responses but a lot of the time it helps!

I always leave a "Question of the Day" in the description box right under my video. It's a good way to get a bit of interaction from your viewers; you can also ask questions in the actual videos.
This is actually a great idea! It's so simple but sounds so fun! :)

I can't believe I never thought of that... :confused:

I agree with this but I personally don't like the idea of calling it the "Question of the Day" I sorta like when its just a question..... but at the same time I guess when it is title the question of the day it more likely to spark a discussion in the comment sections.
Another piece of advice that I would like to give you is that you should talk about stuff your passionate about. People will fed off you passion and will be more likely to comment on your content

Thanks so much for the insight guys. is it possible that y'all can take a look at my channel and give an honest opinion? Thanks

Thanks so much for the insight guys. is it possible that y'all can take a look at my channel and give an honest opinion? Thanks

I just watched some of your video!
The first thing I noticed was that you have a nice voice (is that weird to say? haha) and I feel like you would have a good on camera presence. I saw in your about me section that you like to make skits and dance and stuff, so show us that!!

BUT, I also noticed that your voice was hard to hear, so you need to find a way to boost your voice and turn down the music a touch. Also adjust your camera angle a touch. And one last thing is to script out what you want to say. If you plan it out before hand it will be more interesting and will make us (your viewers) feel like you really felt like talking to us today! :D

Back