I have to two channels, if one get banned than can i use the other one under same Gmail ID.

Kyle Miller

Hello Guys i am new here and with great problem recently occured with my channels. I got two Community strike and two copyright strike on my channels which is USER NAME
1.OtrProd7
2.OtroshenkoProduction

The first channel is on stake of termination and the second channel got two copystrikes.
I am thinking of making one more channel under same Gmail ID. If my existing channels gets banned can i use the other channel. Please Help me.

Note: PLEASE DO NOT SPAM OR FLAG MY VIDEO AS INAPPROPRIATE OR ELSE MY CHANNEL WILL GET BANNED ULTIMATELY.

I believe since it's connected to the same email both accounts will be banned. I'm not exactly sure, but that's what I read somewhere.

Maybe you shouldn't make content people are going to flag... you wouldn't have this problem.

Under the YouTube community guidelines you're not allowed to ever create a new channel if you've previously had a channel terminated.

Under the YouTube community guidelines you're not allowed to ever create a new channel if you've previously had a channel terminated.
MrTechnicalDifficult had over a million subs and his channel was banned, but his other channels are still running.

MrTechnicalDifficult had over a million subs and his channel was banned, but his other channels are still running.
He talked to his network and they talked to YT and are letting him keep his other channels. He had To sign a contrct or something. In one of his videos he talked about it.

Well good luck dude. It's ****** up thing... I really don't know what you can do about this problem, maybe to contact some support or youtube, maybe you can keep both channels.

Well good luck dude. It's ****** up thing... I really don't know what you can do about this problem, maybe to contact some support or youtube, maybe you can keep both channels.
|Have you checked out his channels? It's all copyrighted material, the only "problem" is him

Back