• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I got noticed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysterialdyne

Dedicated Gamer & Juvenile Diabetes Activist
So I was skeptical with using websites like this (no offense) but it has been 5 days I think now, and i got to say, the people on here are very helpful. Well i go onto reddit and i post a link to one of my videos and i got a lot of views out of it. maybe not as many but it sure put me on the map even just a spec. I'm happy with the views even though it was about 2 hours ago i posted my link i got up to 270 and still growing. The video is not my best thats why its got 7 downvotes but i still got upvotes and subscribers and views and comments and likes/dislikes. I'm amazed what some of these websites do for you and its all real. :) i feel like i accomplished something and I will be keeping you guys posted on how well im doing.

Yay! Teach me master! Haha. That's really amazing. I wish you and your channel to continue to grow, and get noticed even more. Congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back