I got a angry tweet from one of my subs!

and you do have a point... maybe I shouldn't always be so feisty in these situations but... I dunno man... I just can't stand it when people try to belittle others instead of just having a conversation or point out flaws they themselves are guilty of... I turn apathetic and like to turn it back on them. I guess you could say I'm a "treats you how you treat me" kind of person, which I've stated on this forum before I do think is a flaw of mine, it's just not one I feel very motivated to fix. No matter how big of a "fight" me and someone else get into, when they're ready to drop it, so am I, but if they keep egging me on, I'll just keep playing the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1370401869,1370401689][/DOUBLEPOST]

He's in the crowd at a biohazard concert.
That's okay :) As long as you realize this, I admire fiery attitudes! I figure as long as your not being mean to others and defending people you have the right to fight back if someone is being rude! That's great you can just drop it right there, that is something very hard for people to do :D

I forgot to thank you for sticking up for me! Thank you so much!

That's okay :) As long as you realize this, I admire fiery attitudes! I figure as long as your not being mean to others and defending people you have the right to fight back if someone is being rude! That's great you can just drop it right there, that is something very hard for people to do :D

I forgot to thank you for sticking up for me! Thank you so much!

Right is right madam :)

I'm very upset that the Facewall idiot liked my earlier post, I do hope it couldn't be interpreted as sharing his sentiment...

I'm very upset that the Facewall idiot liked my earlier post, I do hope it couldn't be interpreted as sharing his sentiment...

hahahahahaha he's probably just young. It doesn't reflect on you I promise. I mean hell I'm not mad at him or anything, you just can't be trying to act like the person you're talking to is SOOOO dumb and SOOOO stupid when your arguments are full of holes LOL

As others have stated, it is nice that you
have such a fan as a viewer. To me, it does
seem to me that their Tweet was angry
and your response was sarcastic. A simple
'Sorry about that' would have sufficed.

There have been times when I did a Matchbox
video and a Hot Wheels collector would complain
that they don't want to see any Matchbox. I'm so
tempted to tell them that they can get their money
back for the video. Besides, when it says Matchbox
in my title, why did you click on it?

Anyway, you have pride in your work and your
effort and that's why this situation bothers you.
Keep up the good work =)

As others have stated, it is nice that you
have such a fan as a viewer. To me, it does
seem to me that their Tweet was angry
and your response was sarcastic. A simple
'Sorry about that' would have sufficed.

There have been times when I did a Matchbox
video and a Hot Wheels collector would complain
that they don't want to see any Matchbox. I'm so
tempted to tell them that they can get their money
back for the video. Besides, when it says Matchbox
in my title, why did you click on it?

Anyway, you have pride in your work and your
effort and that's why this situation bothers you.
Keep up the good work =)

See I didn't percieve the sarcasm in her reply until waffle dude pointed it out, then I tried to read it with a sarcastic bite and I could see it. But ultimately, from judging her demeanor and everything, I don't think she ever intended that kind of meaning. It's just one of those things where you can add tones to text if you want to. I mean check this out. Someone posts a video, you thought it was funny so you comment:

Funny.

You literally mean that the video is funny, you just typed it and put a period out of habit. But the creator of the video reads the text, it looks sarcastic. There's no smiley, there's no "omg this is so funny!!! :)" It just looks so drab. People who don't use alot of emoticons are often misunderstood. It's just a casualty of the jaggedness created by text.

Still, I CAN see how you can read her response that way, I just don't think it was in any way intended.

Agreed. HKHugs is showing she cares because she
is taking the time to respond.

yeah, it just threw her off guard. I think we can all relate to that knee jerk reaction when someone says something that hits us negatively we weren't expecting.

Back