i got 2 claimed by Videomite ( for 2 fair use video!)

BlackHack

Greetings,
so i have a clash of clans channel
when any update come to the game i use the company footage published by game youtuber
explaining my subscriber whats new in the update ,, all the game youtubers make that and i make it a lot with now problem .. until yesterday i get 2 copyright notice by videomite.com

Copyright details
content claimant policy

• Visual content
  • 0:51 - 1:40

• Videomite by adXclusive
  • Monetized by copyright owner
i contact them on youtube tell them to remove the claims explaining why , and i have no answer,
please tell me what to do I'm kind scared right now because i didn't do something wrong , even i didn't monetize any video on the whole channel , i don't wanna get strike or make my channel bad standing , or make another people monetize my content
please help me,

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you explain without a link where you got the footage you are using as I have never heard of game youtuber or the Videomite by adXclusive claimant? If you used video from another YouTube creator without permission it is no wonder you have two Content IDs.

Also you sound as though Videomite by adXclusive has their own channel. Did you file a dispute? I am not sure you have valid grounds for one with the scanty information you've given here. A Content ID isn't a copyright strike; but if you get every video you post claimed by a content owner, YouTube may well consider striking your channel at least once for flaunting their rules.

Some channel owners never get notified about new messages now that G+ has been divorced from YouTube, and a lot just ignore the Community section of the dashboard for Messages. In addition, if your message contains any links, it will automatically be sent to the "Possible Spam" section, which is again frequently ignored by users who do check messages.

If you want to contact the claimant directly, your best bet would be to search Google for them, go to their site if they have one, and hope they have a form to use in case of a copyright claim.

Ah-ha! I found the channel and they have a direct link to their website(s) on it. Apparently there are two companies involved and they seem to be a Content Rights Management Group. I can't post links here; but do what I said in the prior paragraph.

I still don't understand why people insist on trying to find ways to use content they didn't create without getting permission first!

There's a sticky for this. In short, they don't own the content, they just have a channel in their network who has claimed it and the parent company put that material into ContentID.

Just dispute the claim stating that COC developers own the content, not Videomite.

There's a sticky for this. In short, they don't own the content, they just have a channel in their network who has claimed it and the parent company put that material into ContentID.
Just dispute the claim stating that COC developers own the content, not Videomite.

I'm very sure they don't own the video , but if i take the video from there protected partner , can i stall make a dispute with no problem to my channel?

Oh, you're stealing someone elses video? Well, in that case you're simply a leech. Record your own footage.

Oh, you're stealing someone elses video? Well, in that case you're simply a leech. Record your own footage.

No I'm not, its the same video that published by coc he did nothing to the visual only add voice over and i use the visual only not the sound , my bad i should take it with more careful.

Back