I don't know what else to do!

Ahh I see. Well, one day...don't be afraid to get out there. :) Thank you! :D That makes me really happy! You are epic! :crying:I'm also looking for more forums right now...any ideas?

No problem:D. I used tubewood it's suppose to for posting your videos or anyone else's I guess. That's what I used. I haven't got any others. Reddit but I think that for posting other peoples vids.

change your teqnique.. i went from 1 - 3 views a day.. to maybe 4-8 :) but its really a personal teqnique LOL... ad hey :D

Google Plus, Twitter, Funnyjunk, Break, and Reddit work really well. At Google Plus, send your video to the type of audience you are trying to reach. And on Twitter, send your video YOUTUBE or type in keywords of what your subject matter is, to send the video.

Another way to get alot of views. Is to post a video response to a popular video with a similar subject. I managed to get a lot of views that way.

It really does take a long time. From the look of it, you only really started making videos one month ago and I know we didn't even get one hundred subscribers in our first month. In fact, we really didn't even start seeing any "spikes" in our analytics until a year and half later. Up until then it was just a slow upward climb. It took us a year to get to 1,000 subs. That's why it's important to focus on just having fun. Obviously if you're serious about your channel, you need to put on your marketing hat and try and bring in views, but always remember to put that fun hat on too and make sure you're enjoying it.

Google Plus, Twitter, Funnyjunk, Break, and Reddit work really well. At Google Plus, send your video to the type of audience you are trying to reach. And on Twitter, send your video YOUTUBE or type in keywords of what your subject matter is, to send the video.

Another way to get alot of views. Is to post a video response to a popular video with a similar subject. I managed to get a lot of views that way.
now you can do it on facebook too! kinda nice

I feel the same most days! Just keep promoting how you are now and keep making new videos! It will happen eventually :D

Back