Comedy I do paintings based off suggestions, I want to do your suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaintPaintPaint

I have thought for a while how it could really improve my audience to do the suggestion of a you-tuber with a decent following. And it could help your audience as well, plus they might like seeing a painting of your idea. Maybe I put you in the painting, make you a zombie, frankenstein, eaten by a bear... whatever.

The ideas are obscure and unique, I want to do things I haven't seen before so keep that in mind. I am interpreting your ideas which is the fun of the show, so I need who, what, why, where, motivations, what is happening, a story of some sort.

Attached is the first episode I did... to give you an idea of what they are like, "Would you rather fight a horse sized duck, or 100 duck sized horses?"

Attachments

• Dickinson Desktop 11.jpg
    Dickinson Desktop 11.jpg
    582 KB · Views: 9
An eagle eating a small unicorn who was giving a ride to a fly, while the entire universe is in the back ground. You can see a sun collapsing in the left corner and you can also see a world war happening on a planet not to far behind them. All while a black hole is eating another sun in the distance.

SUGGESTION MAN AWAY!!![DOUBLEPOST=1391980821,1391980777][/DOUBLEPOST]Also another question... Why can the duck breath fire? 0_0

An eagle eating a small unicorn who was giving a ride to a fly, while the entire universe is in the back ground. You can see a sun collapsing in the left corner and you can also see a world war happening on a planet not to far behind them. All while a black hole is eating another sun in the distance.

SUGGESTION MAN AWAY!!![DOUBLEPOST=1391980821,1391980777][/DOUBLEPOST]Also another question... Why can the duck breath fire? 0_0

I thought it just made since that the duck was as equally matched as 100 opponents, the painting was already ridiculous, and it amused me. No real rhyme or reason, just thought it would look awesome like some crazy He-Man s**t.

Also, I like the suggestion and I could see us doing it. But, I would probably do a Narwhal instead of a unicorn since I already did a painting of me playing poker with unicorns.

How should I credit you. "So and So" from "Channel, State, Country" suggested I paint "Blah blah blah" ? (Also keep in mind it may take me a while to do since I can only do one a month, but there is a good chance I will do this.)[DOUBLEPOST=1391981957][/DOUBLEPOST]
The end of the world.

You are awesome, dude. I love paintings of the Apocalypse and crazy s**t like this, I will most definitely do this.

What can I credit you as? "So and So" from "Channel, State, Country" suggested I paint "Blah blah blah" ?[DOUBLEPOST=1391982110][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's nice to see another artist here on yttalk. Nice to meet you :)

Hey, super cool. I haven't seen a whole ton of people doing art on this forum, and was disappointed that it is not a genre where people post videos since I would like to see what other people do. Always like seeing fellow artists at work, look forward to checking out your channel. Shoot me a suggestion if you think of something you would like to see me paint.

I thought it just made since that the duck was as equally matched as 100 opponents, the painting was already ridiculous, and it amused me. No real rhyme or reason, just thought it would look awesome like some crazy He-Man s**t.

Also, I like the suggestion and I could see us doing it. But, I would probably do a Narwhal instead of a unicorn since I already did a painting of me playing poker with unicorns.

How should I credit you. "So and So" from "Channel, State, Country" suggested I paint "Blah blah blah" ? (Also keep in mind it may take me a while to do since I can only do one a month, but there is a good chance I will do this.)

Oh a narwhal would be way cooler! ha ha.

Also you don't gotta give me a lot of credit ha ha. Just name is something really confusing like. "the toilets autumn" or something ha ha. Make everyone look at the painting and be like "What kind drugs caused this?" ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back