I disputed a strike. And now i'm scared, help

So , I sent a counter notification with my adress and stuff to a copyright strike. THis is the message i received:

Please note that if you send this counter , launch a formal legal complaint procedure. As a result , YouTube will handle the procedure in accordance with current standards. Since this process takes time , we ask for your patience.

Following the forwarding of counter notification to the applicant , it will be granted between 10 and 14 working days from this date to demonstrate that you have filed an action against you in order to prevent recovery of the video in question .

If after this period of time we do not receive any response , your video will be restored and sanctions related to your account will be resolved .

(GOOGLE TRANSLATE ).
The video taken down had like 1200 views, and my channel 225 subscribers. IS IT POSSIBLE THEY BRING ME TO COURT ? AND IF THEY DO, What happens?
Please, reply beacuse i'm anxious and scared. But i know youtube tries to scare you a lot on copyright

Sometimes you can contact the claimant and ask them nicely to remove the strike and they will...all depends on how ruthless they are :) I think they should make it more of a process...so before you actually get a strike you get a notification of a strike if said video is not removed in 3 days, ect.

Back