Music I am covering some rock like music. Would anyone like involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I am a guitarist, I don't usually put up music but I have been looking more at doing so. I like mostly rock, alternative, metal , punk, emo - you get the idea. Are any singers who like to sing rock wanting involved? Also if you play drums, or guitar or bass something, we could also do something. I am currently trying to perfect my chords/strumming. I usually play lead but I think it is time for me now to move on to both equally. I am learning underdog by You Me At Six so if anyone wants to do the singing for that to get the ball rolling that would be great!

Claire :D
LIYI

I play a little bit of guitar and bass. I just started this year, so I'm not very good, but if you need something extremely simple played, I might be able to do that.

I don't have a microphone yet, but I was planning on getting one sometime soon, and apart from that I have the microphone that's in the laptop, but that would probably record pretty bad audio, since it picks up background noises like the laptop running.

I play bass and tend to cover these sorts of songs over on my channel so if you need anything then feel free to ask

I'm open to most styles and genres, have you got any videos to show your level of playing?
And what would you use to record?

Hi,

I am a vocalist.. I am not sure if you need any singer.. But check out my channel and listen to my songs and let me know :)

Hi, I'm just new here and looking for some people to collab then i came across this thread. Was just wondering if you or anyone are still up for a collab? I'm more active on Soundcloud: DianneJLDMusic
You can listen to my covers and let me know. Thanks a lot.Looking forward to work with you. I know I live a bit far from your place, but maybe we can work on something, like recording our own music then putting them together. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back