how to talk while playing game?

h3nkeboy

Liking YTtalk
hey i have upload many video but i see that i am often quiet when i like fight in game or try to make a jump is there any way to make me say something at same time focusing in game?

When you're commentating you really have to ham it up a bit. You know how people bang on 'oh I don't like PewdiePie he is so fake'? Well of course he is. Have you ever known anyone sit on their own playing a game and yell like that?

Not really :)

You just have to act like you're doing a podcast or perhaps a radio show. To get some ideas, watch Mystery Science Theater 3000. This is basically what live commentators like myself do to video games, except we don't write a script, we just say it off the cuff.

Hopefully that helps :D

I just talk about random crap, you get people who record commentaries after the gameplay and script it, but I prefer to go with the flow and just try to talk about anything that comes to mind :p
Have fun with it, say anything that comes to mind, you'll get there :)

If you have a headset, wear that, i am sure you will more relaxed because it makes you feel like you are talking into the mic to your friends.

Pretty much what the others have said. Of course you don't talk normally while playing games, but you're still thinking. Now you just have to think out loud, haha. Also, talking gets easier if you playing with a friend (in other words, some sort of multiplayer commentary).

Back