How To Script Write | Proffesional Approved

InsendiTV

Loving YTtalk
One of my Friends in the industry told me the secret to writing, and I personally havent tried it because I've had ideas but I'd love to share it. Grab a pen and paper, no not your laptop put it back...i still see it...bro if your reading this you have it out... anyways write for 15 minutes, about anything. You could be like. "I am writing now. Wow this guy is weird. How come I hold the pencil like this? anything that comes in your mind write it itll flush your mind out with ideas and you chose something from there. Or maybe take the concept of you thinking in your head and make a video like you aren't able to speak only communicate via mind like Xavier. I don't know man you just gotta try it

I write down any idea that comes to mind onto my phone's notepad.
Now I have a library of ideas to choose from, and also a section that's labeled with a check mark to show which ones I have completed.

I write down any idea that comes to mind onto my phone's notepad.
Now I have a library of ideas to choose from, and also a section that's labeled with a check mark to show which ones I have completed.
I do the same. But sometimes I get too lazy for that and say, "I'll remember that idea." Then I forget it and wonder why I don't have any good ideas.

Back