How to monetize?

In terms of YouTube, it's where you're offered to make money from your videos by allowing Google to place ads on them. The amount of money you make is determined by the amount of times the ads have been clicked or in s0ome cases watched. It's pretty simpl, but most people just starting out don't really make that much money if any. In my opinion, if you're just starting out (like a lot of us on here are) making money should be the last on your agenda.

Title says it......And what does monetization do?
I have had ads on my NTWG and my Vlog channel with the same adsense account for 2-3 weeks and I have only $3.50 all though a lot of my NTWG vids can't have ads because of copyright issues. In my newer episodes I changed the content so everything is either copyright free/fair use or public domain content. So you can say monetization has actually changed my web series.

hey i need to know one thing.. wat mean cash that is displayed below everybodies avatar.. next to likes received bar.. how can i use it or whats the use of it ?

In terms of YouTube, it's where you're offered to make money from your videos by allowing Google to place ads on them. The amount of money you make is determined by the amount of times the ads have been clicked or in s0ome cases watched. It's pretty simpl, but most people just starting out don't really make that much money if any. In my opinion, if you're just starting out (like a lot of us on here are) making money should be the last on your agenda.

ok i get it..thank you :)

Back