How to make a "try at your own risk" type of disclaimer??

seasid3333

Hello, this is my first time posting, I was thinking about making some how to videos for tennis related things, putting on grips, pointers, rules, etc.

I was wondering if I need to put some kind of disclaimer in the beginning of my video. What I mean by disclaimer is something along the lines of saying "try at your own risk" "or I am not responsible if you, anyone, or anythings get hurt or damaged" things along those lines.

Do I have to put something like this? Is there any generic disclaimers? What do you recommend?
thank

You don't need to tell people it's at their own risk, if they are watching your video tutorials then they chose to do so at their own willl

thanks. So someone can't come after me and be like or i followed your vid on putting on a grip and broke my racquet or i hurt my arm trying to swing, etc??

If there are risks or dangers involved in the activity that you are describing, it would both helpful and responsible for you to outline those and provide tips for avoiding injury or damage to equipment.

thanks. So someone can't come after me and be like or i followed your vid on putting on a grip and broke my racquet or i hurt my arm trying to swing, etc??

I wouldn't worry about people breaking their stuff, it's theirs to break. And if you are still worried about someone injuring themselves I think an obligatory "remember to consult your physician before engaging in strenuous physical activity" should cover things.

Back