How to include copyright music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J0rd9000

It is pretty essential to my video in order to make it alot better, i see tons of people do it, is there a way around it!?

Buy rights for the music. or just upload it and have a chance for your channel to be disabled/ not able to monetize your video.
The people who do upload copyrighted music often get a warning or the video get advertisements and the money goes to the owner of the song. Thats usually why you see a song name in the description with a link to itunes.

That sucks so bad. Im only using a fraction of the entire song in my videos, literally 20seconds, and its in beat with images!

That sucks so bad. Im only using a fraction of the entire song in my videos, literally 20seconds, and its in beat with images!

On the other hand, there are people where it's their job to create content and that is how they earn their living. It is not ours to decide how it gets used.

On the other hand, there are people where it's their job to create content and that is how they earn their living. It is not ours to decide how it gets used.
Yeah I suppose, just wondering mate not saying its unfair or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back