How to get rid of acne

I remember my father back in the day gave me a gel for acne that did wonders, the only side effect is that it contained a chemical that is also in bleach. Result, I put it on before going to bed and completely ruined the pillowcase. I still use it today when I have some pimples in my face.

I remember my father back in the day gave me a gel for acne that did wonders, the only side effect is that it contained a chemical that is also in bleach. Result, I put it on before going to bed and completely ruined the pillowcase. I still use it today when I have some pimples in my face.
After washing the acne wash off you should use moisturizer so it the acne gel doesn’t dry your face out, some washes can do that

I don't know what does my house have as moisturizers to be honest.
What's bothering me the most right now are eyebags, though, I don't think normal skin cream is good for them right?

I don't know what does my house have as moisturizers to be honest.
What's bothering me the most right now are eyebags, though, I don't think normal skin cream is good for them right?
You can use Shea butter for your face but there’s special type of moisturizers you can get for under your eyes, you can get them at target, Walmart or your local drugstore

Back