How To Ensure You Cancel/Not Renew A Contract?

wbgames

I was wondering someone with the experience could shine some light on this topic because I've heard a lot of horror stories about them not replying you and stuff.

My contract is ending soon. I sent the team my notice for not renewing the contract. The person tried to keep me but I told them I will not be renewing then asked for the expected release date. They sent me the date and we bid our farewells.

Is that all? Just checking.

You're just suppose to send them e-mail within 30 days before the date your contract was signed telling them you want to cancel the renewal. You're fine then.

You're just suppose to send them e-mail within 30 days before the date your contract was signed telling them you want to cancel the renewal. You're fine then.
Don't listen to this ^

You must send them an email BEFORE the renewal time mentioned in the contract (often 30 days), not within 30 days.

Don't listen to this ^

You must send them an email BEFORE the renewal time mentioned in the contract (often 30 days), not within 30 days.
Don't listen? I stated both within and before cuz that should be written in your contract when to e-mail them if you want to cancel contract renewal it can be different. On Makers contract its within 30 days which i did like a year ago.

Back