How to deserve it?

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
so we all think that we deserve to have more subscribers and views. But do we really deserve our viewers?
I will show you ways how you can deserve to get more viewers:

1- Don't be greedy, don't find it as a competition
so many of us want more subscribers but we are not doing enough to help others who also want or deserve it. Make sure that you don't find anyone who does similar content as you (e.g you do gaming and they do gaming) as a competition where you try to give them the blind eye or dislike their videos. if you like their content share it! enable the like sharing option on your channel and share your likes with your subscribers. this way it shows that you care about others and not only about yourself. Youtube is not a game of who can get the most subscribers.
2- Post and Post (but don't over post please)
I've seen some people here and there and everywhere saying "no one is watching my videos!!!" (trust me, I am still waiting for my 100 subscriber goal) and then they have under 5 videos. the answer is that people ARE watching your videos, you only need to post more so that there is more things to watch, keep with a squedual so people are tempted to see your next video.
3-Never expect that you are going to get famous
just make videos because you like making videos.
4-Don't wait to post your videos just post it on time.
When I started my channel I started to plan on when to post my videos (in a smartNOT way) by the amount of views each video makes. for example when i get 50 views on the first video i will post my second video, when my second video gets 100 views i will post my third. STOP!!! BIG MISTAKE DON"T DO THIS. why? because sometimes the video will Never pass that goal and the views stop unless you post another video. and also sometimes one video gets a lot of videos over night and then you have nothing to post on the next day because you haven't recorded anything.
5-show yourself
I like to hide myself sometimes because I am scared what people think of me will they hate the way I look, dress and whatever. However I had learnt that I needed to show myself to my viewers and not be an 'Adams Family' hand that paints or 'a voice' that talks or Hannah Montana where I am Miley in real life and Hannah on the internet, the audience like to see who is behind the camera to know you. remember your channel is about you not the content you make (in most cases) you don't have to show yourself all the time (talking mostly to gamers) but even once in a while. this is how people can diffriciate you from a different person who does similar content as you. And don't be scared that you might look different, trust me, that is the good part of it, to have a character that people can notice you by. e.g shay carl, before he lost weight, we knew him as the fat guy with the beard who had lots of children, and that is what the audience likes and that's what I liked about him and never think that is is something bad, it is a good thing. I mean in the future probably people might call me the 'girl with the scarf on that does art' (or other descriptive names) and that is what makes us different. if we had to hide ourselves people won't know who we are to love our character, and there are no 2 people alike because we are all different in our own ways.

I hope this written speech had given you something to look forward for and that is helpful :)

so we all think that we deserve to have more subscribers and views. But do we really deserve our viewers?
I will show you ways how you can deserve to get more viewers:

1- Don't be greedy, don't find it as a competition
so many of us want more subscribers but we are not doing enough to help others who also want or deserve it. Make sure that you don't find anyone who does similar content as you (e.g you do gaming and they do gaming) as a competition where you try to give them the blind eye or dislike their videos. if you like their content share it! enable the like sharing option on your channel and share your likes with your subscribers. this way it shows that you care about others and not only about yourself. Youtube is not a game of who can get the most subscribers.
2- Post and Post (but don't over post please)
I've seen some people here and there and everywhere saying "no one is watching my videos!!!" (trust me, I am still waiting for my 100 subscriber goal) and then they have under 5 videos. the answer is that people ARE watching your videos, you only need to post more so that there is more things to watch, keep with a squedual so people are tempted to see your next video.
3-Never expect that you are going to get famous
just make videos because you like making videos.
4-Don't wait to post your videos just post it on time.
When I started my channel I started to plan on when to post my videos (in a smartNOT way) by the amount of views each video makes. for example when i get 50 views on the first video i will post my second video, when my second video gets 100 views i will post my third. STOP!!! BIG MISTAKE DON"T DO THIS. why? because sometimes the video will Never pass that goal and the views stop unless you post another video. and also sometimes one video gets a lot of videos over night and then you have nothing to post on the next day because you haven't recorded anything.
5-show yourself
I like to hide myself sometimes because I am scared what people think of me will they hate the way I look, dress and whatever. However I had learnt that I needed to show myself to my viewers and not be an 'Adams Family' hand that paints or 'a voice' that talks or Hannah Montana where I am Miley in real life and Hannah on the internet, the audience like to see who is behind the camera to know you. remember your channel is about you not the content you make (in most cases) you don't have to show yourself all the time (talking mostly to gamers) but even once in a while. this is how people can diffriciate you from a different person who does similar content as you. And don't be scared that you might look different, trust me, that is the good part of it, to have a character that people can notice you by. e.g shay carl, before he lost weight, we knew him as the fat guy with the beard who had lots of children, and that is what the audience likes and that's what I liked about him and never think that is is something bad, it is a good thing. I mean in the future probably people might call me the 'girl with the scarf on that does art' (or other descriptive names) and that is what makes us different. if we had to hide ourselves people won't know who we are to love our character, and there are no 2 people alike because we are all different in our own ways.

I hope this written speech had given you something to look forward for and that is helpful :)
great article

In reality none of us deserve it, we can do all the things you listed and it would be wise to do so but at the end of the day there will always be someone else in the world who's been through a whole lot worse then us and has worked 100 times harder in life then us.

If people got what they truly deserved in this day and age the world would be such a massively different place.

There is a sad reality that a lot of people that make it- don't 'deserve' it in most people's eyes if people knew how they got there or what they did.

That being said- it's quite remarkable to know that a TON of top youtubers have a background in broadcasting/public speaking/social management etc - or just have highly marketable skills like being ridiculously good looking/playing music etc.

If we are talking about people 'deserving' it as sort of an honour code in the right way to do things... I would say that if you want to be famous or popular- you need to work at it with those as goals and there is nothing wrong with that. The fact is, between the successful players in the Youtube game making a living (and there are a lot more than people think there are) in the same market... it is a competition. The faster you get into a mindset like that the better off you'll be if that's your goal.

The randomly popular youtubers start that way- but as soon as they transition from small to medium or large channel... they have to think differently about their channel in most cases.

All I think is that I will not concern myself with subs. i think that the whole idea is cool but I will focus on doing what I enjoy. If the views and subs come, that's great!

Back