How to arrange the main page of the channel

Igo

Loving YTtalk
Hey

Recently I'v started my channel, and i've uploaded there 4 videos. Now when I enter my channel I just see like a vertical list of my videos each underneath each other ... with the description and that is it ....

How can i make for example like many ppl do, main video that will start automatically play at the top and then underneath a horizontal list with videos ...

I cannot find anything like that in the options etc ... can you help?

When you are actually on YOUR channel homepage (You Can make sure by clicking the dropdown in the top left and clicking "my channel",
underneath your "Subscriber video" is the videos you have recently uploaded.
If you hover over the "Uploads" section, on the left will be a pencil. Click that pencil and it lets you edit the layout!

If you hover over the "Uploads" section, on the left will be a pencil. Click that pencil and it lets you edit the layout!

I don't see the upload section or any pencil ... when i'm in my channel i only see recently activities in the main page ... don't know how to change it

Update: ok mate, i got it, i just had to enable Browse in the navigation menu ;)

Last edited:
I don't see the upload section or any pencil ... when i'm in my channel i only see recently activities in the main page ... don't know how to change it
Ah okay.
So if you go to your channel home page and find where your name is.
Then on the same "invisible" horizontal line will be a to the right of the screen.
Click this and then hit "channel navigation" that should do it?!

EDIT:
Could you possibly screenshot your page? :p

Back