How To Add Video Preview Annotations?

ChintzyTurtle

Fastest Turtle on YTTalk
How would I add an annotation or something of that sort that actually previews the video instead of it just being a clickable annotation that would redirect you to the video?

Do you mean like the ones in my Outro's?

If so - then just create a PIP effect in your editor. Then add the annotation once uploaded to YouTube. Simples.

Do you mean like the ones in my Outro's?

If so - then just create a PIP effect in your editor. Then add the annotation once uploaded to YouTube. Simples.
Yes thats what I am talking about. Never heard of a PIP but I will go look it up, thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1373817294,1373817277][/DOUBLEPOST]
It isn't a annotation. You have to add it in your video when you're editing it.
Ok thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1373817366][/DOUBLEPOST]Now that I think about this, it sounds super simple... How did I not figure this out on my own.

Yes thats what I am talking about. Never heard of a PIP but I will go look it up, thanks!

Picture in picture.

You have your main video/image in the timeline - increase the length to however long you want the outro to be.
Insert the video you want to use onto the above timeline, and resize it to the size you're after. Hence the above image/video will be in the background.
Add a border/shadow etc if you like.

The above is how I do it in FCPX, depending on the editor you use, your way of achieving this may differ slightly.

Basically you want to set it up so that everything looks exactly as you want - without any annotations.

Once done, upload to YouTube.
Create the annotation around the above video.

Picture in picture.

You have your main video/image in the timeline - increase the length to however long you want the outro to be.
Insert the video you want to use onto the above timeline, and resize it to the size you're after. Hence the above image/video will be in the background.
Add a border/shadow etc if you like.

The above is how I do it in FCPX, depending on the editor you use, your way of achieving this may differ slightly.

Basically you want to set it up so that everything looks exactly as you want - without any annotations.

Once done, upload to YouTube.
Create the annotation around the above video.
Yea I just figured it out in Sony Vegas a few mins ago but thanks anyway! :)

Back