how many of you upload a new video everyday?

I upload when I feel like it, but I don't want to upload like once a week. A try to make it every day. ^^ AT LEAST 3 times a week.

I upload when I feel like it, but I don't want to upload like once a week. A try to make it every day. ^^ AT LEAST 3 times a week.
cool Iposted a video in the promotion section youtube forms and milestone :)[DOUBLEPOST=1365237718,1365237619][/DOUBLEPOST]it's a good thing the GBs have gone down on my videos for some reason 3 to 5 minute videos are only 100 gbs not 300 like they used to be I like to think it's because I have so many on my video camera or maybe it's youtube not sure

how do you make one of those?
I just decided when I was going to upload a specific series or type of video eg tutorial and then only upload that on a specific day each week eg monday. Then do that for all your uploads and just write it down so you dont forget.

I just decided when I was going to upload a specific series or type of video eg tutorial and then only upload that on a specific day each week eg monday. Then do that for all your uploads and just write it down so you dont forget.
my brain would go crazy if I did that cause when I have an idea I go really excited then want to do it asap :) the only thing I remember to read everyday is my calander lol

my brain would go crazy if I did that cause when I have an idea I go really excited then want to do it asap :) the only thing I remember to read everyday is my calander lol
Haha fair enough, I only do that on my gaming channel though on my vlogging one I just do whatever whenever haha

We do, we upload as many as we can each week. Usually we have a "bank" of videos that we have collected on my computer and then setup 1 or 2 to upload before we go to bed.

i used to upload daily on my old account but it got steressful with school and stuff so i didnt have time to do what i wanted to do so on my new channel i am going to post one every other day

if i had more time i would, i like trying to to one atleast every 2 days, but ive been slacking this week so will hopefully get on top of everything soon

Back