How likely am I to get accepted? XD

SamaJaffa

Just some E[PIC]nglish guy
So the other day I was bored and decided to apply to both Fullscreen and Creator X. I know for a fact I won't get accepted by Fullscreen but I heard that Creator X partners smaller youtubers. So, how likely am I to get accepted by Creator X? Don't be shy, you can tell me if there's a 0% chance haha!

Creator X are members of this forum. They have said previously they don't officially release their minimum stats cos they also go on content and suitability, so why not send them a private message on here and ask if your channel would be suitable before applying?

Creator X - 10-20% , I think they look in the closer to 100 views daily range but also judge on content.
Fullscreen - 1% - They usually look for people getting 750+ views daily with good and regular content ;)

Creator X are members of this forum. They have said previously they don't officially release their minimum stats cos they also go on content and suitability, so why not send them a private message on here and ask if your channel would be suitable before applying?
So are Fullscreen ;) they have 2 accounts : Fullscreen and FullscreenSocial

Nah, I'd rather wait for the email saying if I've been accepted or not. I might message them if I haven't received a reply in a long time

I just partnered with fullscreen knowing I probably won't get accepted, It's just I have been looking FOREVER for a partnership that isn't gaming.

Quite alot of them I`d have said alot more networks are for non-gamers or all categories than there is for gamers :p
I must be really bad at looking for them then, I wish youtube would make a USEFUL update and add like a list of all available partners. That would make me like them a bit more.

Back