How far would you go for your YouTube Channel?

I would love to do busking I still have to find where to get the License for it I have asked lots of people already

ha ha It can be fun I do it until someone tells me to move along lmao ;P I usually do it in a place where people won't know me more fun less chance of getting embarrassed in front of friends or just in case something happens haha for me at least ;P I believe if you want a real license I was told to go to the council of that area.

ha ha It can be fun I do it until someone tells me to move along lmao ;P I usually do it in a place where people won't know me more fun less chance of getting embarrassed in front of friends or just in case something happens haha for me at least ;P I believe if you want a real license I was told to go to the council of that area.

I tried that I have numbers of people that can let me know ut I havent rang them I have been busy with other things that come up

I tried that I have numbers of people that can let me know ut I havent rang them I have been busy with other things that come up

You totally should ! you could really enjoy yourself I must admit it is even better when you have someone else join in on the fun as well :p

You totally should ! you could really enjoy yourself I must admit it is even better when you have someone else join in on the fun as well :p

cool I will hopfully get around to it the last time I did something like that was x factor auditions I sung songs without music in front of 300 or more people all the people that were auditioning that day heard me :)

I don't know. Maybe blog in public one day. Most of my coworkers know about my YouTube so it shouldn't look too out if the ordinary for them.

Back