how does cpm - ad revenue work?

wchap001

Posting Mad!
hey guys im not really expecting to make money on YT but just curiou son my behalf how this works

I found out on average 50,000 views is averaging 50 - 100$

so...what if you have over 400 videos all with about 50,000 views? so you are getting paid per a video? or just on new videos that come out? What about the really old videos (say one you made about 5 years ago) and on average it gets 50,000 views a month still - do they add that as well?

hey guys im not really expecting to make money on YT but just curiou son my behalf how this works

I found out on average 50,000 views is averaging 50 - 100$

so...what if you have over 400 videos all with about 50,000 views? so you are getting paid per a video? or just on new videos that come out? What about the really old videos (say one you made about 5 years ago) and on average it gets 50,000 views a month still - do they add that as well?
Yes they will still add up views even in old videos

wow nice!!

thought it uses new videos or something - so if you get lets say an avg of 100 bucks for 50k views on 1 video....you essentially make 100 bucks on all 300 - 400 videos if they also hit 50k views every month lol thats pretty crazy.

anyhow thanks for the info nice to know :p probably wont happen but fun to think about haha!

Back