How can I make money online?

Hi Charlie,

The Internet is a fantastic place to begin a business!

So, who am I that I can make such a statement? I have worked in financial services since 1979 and have successfully started, built, then sold three companies. I currently run a firm which counsel's small business clients in the areas of risk management and wealth transfer. However in my thirty years of starting and building small businesses the same set of problems with the conventional small business model reappear time after time:

· Managed development and growth for a small business is effectively restricted to a limited geographic area,
· 70% of my cash flow has to be reinvestedto cover employee salaries, payroll taxes, benefits, marketing and advertising, office rent and expenses,
· There is a productivity cost which equates to $Real Money for “Down Time”; such as weekends, holidays, vacations, and sick days,
· Then there is a real cost associated with the limited amount of time that clients have available to conduct business with me. In my business model that means Monday through Friday between 8:30AM and 6:30PM and Saturdays from 9:00AM to 12:00Noon.

But an Internet Business runs 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year! Which why I launched my own about a month ago.

First though, you’ve got to find the “right opportunity”. To quote Wallace Wattles: “…when an opportunity to be more than you are now is presented and you feel impelled toward it, take it.”

Once you’ve identified the “right opportunity”, you need to keep four things in mind that will increase your chances of success:

· Minimize the amount of capitalrequired to start the business,
· Minimize the amount of capital required to support ongoing operations,
· Minimize the requirement for support staffand,
· Pay for Business Expansionout of cash flow.

I’ll tell you what, if you really are serious then take the first step and educate yourself. Visit my profile page, get my email address, and contact me offline. I'll point you to the same opportunity I'm involved with; decide for yourself if it fits the criteria I just outlined above:

May you achieve everything you can conceive, believe, then act upon!

Back