Honest Review?

PennaDSGN

Howdy Ho!
Looking for nothing but an honest review for this, this'll be an ongoing series my friend will be uploading to ConcordCinema so for him to improve he's going to need some constructive criticism. Thankyou for reading this, if you enjoyed the video remember to leave it a like and maybe comment on the video telling the director what you liked/disliked.

Nice channel, maybe increase the volume of your voice and please if you want to make a huge improvement get rid of that tacky intro. Either make a custom one or dont have one at all

Nice channel, maybe increase the volume of your voice and please if you want to make a huge improvement get rid of that tacky intro. Either make a custom one or dont have one at all
Thanks for the advice man, we want to use an Intro and we thought that this one was fine at first but obviously it wasn't haha. I might try to make a custom one but I'm really bad at stuff like that to be fair.

Even if you do need to use a template one for the time being, there are much nicer ones than this.

Back