• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Hit 50 Subs Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyao Films

I've Got It
Waheyyy!
We are all over the moon with this! It's been a fun year spending our weekends filming and editing. It's been tiring and well, we haven't really had much of a social life working all week then making videos all weekend, but it's definitely worth it making people laugh and just getting people to feel good about themselves after they have seen our videos. I'm not sure if there is anyone here who has subscribed or seen our videos but regardless, we thank you all for just being an awesome community and helping us grow as filmmakers!

P.S. We're still in shock that one of our videos got over 1,000 views late last year, remarkable!

Thanks again, also congratulations to anyone else who have hit milestones recently!

Hey congratulation 50 subscribers is a feature that we haven't hit yet. But it's my goal for the end of February if were lucky! I just wanted to congratulate you on your milestone because I know I would be just as excited as you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back