Other Hilarious Call Of Duty Channel - Freestyle Rap Battles Over Xbox Live!

LibraryofCODRage

The Library of COD Rage
Hi all,

I'm new to these forums and I'm hoping to generate some traffic for my channel as well as find other underrated channels! Looking forward to it.

Anyway, I have my blog/channel called The Library of COD Rage, which is dedicated to documenting hilarious raging and trolling on Call of Duty over Xbox Live.

Last month on April Fools Day I got a bunch of people to participate in freestyle rap battles competing for a fake gaming sponsorship on Modern Warfare 3. Many lulz resulted:

Our channel has a ton of other great content like this video, so if you're into hilarious trolling and/or raging in video games, please give us a shot! You won't regret it! If you like, please find the Library of COD Rage on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr as well. I look forward to any feedback.

Cheers!

TLOCR

PS Just to forewarn - some of the content recorded on our channel includes strong/nsfw language. Please understand prior to viewing!

Welcome to YTTalk! I subscribed, and look forward to your new uploads. I hope you enjoy your time here! Also, if you like watching videos where a guy stands in front of a camera and says stuff, then I'm your guy! :D

Back