Hey RPM. (Kind of rant)

karlsanada10

Monthly Video Game Giveaway on my channel now!
It's funny how fast you reply with other things except when I'm talking about my termination. I am not sure if it's coincidence or not, but I don't want to get renewed. I contacted your support already, and I asked about my contract first, which surprisingly was replied few hours later. Then I informed them that I'm not going to renew my contract as it says in my contract that RPM must be informed 90 days. 90 days. 90 days. prior to the renewal. Please, process it now. I don't want to get tangled with some of your support, saying I should have told RPM that I'm not going to renew it.

Been there, done that last year. I love RPM, but I'd like to try other network. So please process it.

@RPM Support[DOUBLEPOST=1391346991,1391346880][/DOUBLEPOST]Although, good luck even getting a straight answer from tagging the RPM Staff. You'll probably receive a scripted answer, or they'll tell you to "submit a support ticket and it will be resolved quickly".

Resolve quickly my a**. They keep saying "You should follow this up on April" and I was like "READ MY GODDANG CONTRACT!" -.- To think they're the one who told me to tell it to them on February.-.-

Resolve quickly my a**. They keep saying "You should follow this up on April" and I was like "READ MY GODDANG CONTRACT!" -.- To think they're the one who told me to tell it to them on February.-.-

well if they ignore you then they say you should have contracted them just sue them since it says in the contract they will "take reasonable effort to unlink you"

well if they ignore you then they say you should have contracted them just sue them since it says in the contract they will "take reasonable effort to unlink you"

Not gonna sue them but I'm going to contact them that they breach the contract.

@karlsanada13 Support responded saying they will honor your request, so you will be released from your contract. They asked for you to remind them in April so they can actually notify the CMS to initiate the physical process of taking you out of the network.

@karlsanada13 Support responded saying they will honor your request, so you will be released from your contract. They asked for you to remind them in April so they can actually notify the CMS to initiate the physical process of taking you out of the network.

Yeah, sure. We've talked about it on email.:) Thanks though.

Back