Vlog Hey, im looking for some help boosting my channel.

JamesInABox

Okay, so I made my channel in October. I got 30 subs, then decided to quit. However, I realised I changed my mind and this time, want to do it and show the haters they were wrong. So, I need to get my subscribers up.

I want to do some fun challenges and games with people. If you are from Newcastle upon Tyne or local area, you can come to mine and we can do some fun videos. If not, im sure we can work out a way to collab on skype and record it.

If your interested, check out my channel, then message me on skype: james.is.loading and we can sort something out. Im also looking for some general youtube friends. :D

Cheers guys,
James

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bro I just had a look at your channel and I'm surprised you don't have more subscribers cause you're getting a ton of views! But I know what you mean I was in the same boat as you one time I thought YouTube was easy and I'd have a thousand subscribers over night but its not its difficult as hell! If you're looking to get more exposure my advice is to share your channel anywhere you can, Facebook, Twiiter, Google+ etc. Google+ have communities where you can share your videos and they do work! Forums are also a great place to share your stuff but if you're gonna do it I recommend you be active don't post and leave comment on other peoples stuff cause that can also gain exposure. Getting friends to share your stuff as well is another really good way of getting out there! Lastly collab with people usually with a similar subscriber count that way you're both getting a similar amount of exposure! Hope this helps my man! :)

Hey bro I just had a look at your channel and I'm surprised you don't have more subscribers cause you're getting a ton of views! But I know what you mean I was in the same boat as you one time I thought YouTube was easy and I'd have a thousand subscribers over night but its not its difficult as hell! If you're looking to get more exposure my advice is to share your channel anywhere you can, Facebook, Twiiter, Google+ etc. Google+ have communities where you can share your videos and they do work! Forums are also a great place to share your stuff but if you're gonna do it I recommend you be active don't post and leave comment on other peoples stuff cause that can also gain exposure. Getting friends to share your stuff as well is another really good way of getting out there! Lastly collab with people usually with a similar subscriber count that way you're both getting a similar amount of exposure! Hope this helps my man! :)

Hey. Thanks, that really helps and its nice to know that im doing something right. I will go and try and get the word out and follow your advice. Thanks for taking the time to write this!

I'm based in London but I wouldn't mind travelling up sometime to make a few videos! I've got people up in Scotland so I might just make a nice trip of it!

I'm based in London but I wouldn't mind travelling up sometime to make a few videos! I've got people up in Scotland so I might just make a nice trip of it!

Hey, that would be a great idea. Add me on skype: james.is.loading or facebook facebook.com/JamesInABox and we can talk about when is best to do some videos! :)

Back