Here is to how to get your song cover tagged via YouTube

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Since YouTube now lets you share in revenue with certain cover songs, I thought I would share how to get your video claimed by the owners if it hasn't already.

You have to email the publisher your video link.

for Warner it's youtube@warnerchappell.com

Kobalt it's benjamin.mandel@kobaltmusic.com

For Sony you can try info@sonyatv.com

I have Universal and will get that one to you all tomorrow.

I confirmed with all these companies that they allow cover song revenue sharing unless a certain artists rejects it.

Since YouTube now lets you share in revenue with certain cover songs, I thought I would share how to get your video claimed by the owners if it hasn't already.

You have to email the publisher your video link.

for Warner it's youtube@warnerchappell.com

Kobalt it's benjamin.mandel@kobaltmusic.com

For Sony you can try info@sonyatv.com

I have Universal and will get that one to you all tomorrow.

I confirmed with all these companies that they allow cover song revenue sharing unless a certain artists rejects it.

I'm a bit confused. You can't earn money from your cover video? Can you please explain a bit more?

Thanks

I'm a bit confused. You can't earn money from your cover video? Can you please explain a bit more?

Thanks

You can earn money from certain songs on YouTube. You share the revenue. YouTube announced it last June. They have a new deal in place. The publisher lets you earn money for the sound recording and they keep the composition.[DOUBLEPOST=1433856601,1433856334][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks

Go here to read more about it. https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3301938?hl=en

Back