Help Youtube Tag Looking For Reply

ItsFunny

I've Got It
Hi

How many Tag Youtube Allowed in tag colume

I saw Some famous Channel Like Failarmy ,and other channel They use 25 tag in Tag Colume so is that okay use 25 tag

Fail compilation is only related tag

So Can i use 25 different word in Tag colume Is that Safe

Thank Q

All I know is that if you use too many tags you won't be allowed to publish until you reduce the number. as the edit portion of the YouTube uploader will give you an error message. Also make sure your tags match your video's content, or you can get a Community Guidelines strike.

okay but how many tags i see alot of channel they use 25 tag normally So tell me is that safe i use 25 tags

I honestly don't know if it is "safe" or "not safe".

All I can say is try it and if you don't get an error message it should be safe as long as you are not using multiple instances of the same tag. I usually stop far short of 25, myself. Using a lot of tags will not get you to the level of the big channels you are copying, if this is your thought.

thanxs I find website on google and when i put yt url and they tell me video tag .. i saw fail army channel tags they use over 25 to 28 tags . i thinks this is not misleading tag policy

but i still cruise about this question i mail to direct youtube support about this let see what they said about this

As already mentioned, you can add tags until it gives you an error... whether that's 1, 5, or 50, it will tell you that you have too many and have to delete some.

So long as they're relevant to the video, you will be safe.

Back