HELP! someone copied my channel & they're still there!

I really doubt they would give your details to the person you're complaining about. And plus if it's the only way to help you in this situation, it might be worth it. :)

I really doubt they would give your details to the person you're complaining about. And plus if it's the only way to help you in this situation, it might be worth it. :)
but it says it there so there might be a chance, I'm just a bit paranoid

This is just awful :O I would be terrified if something like that happened to me. Did you fix it? :/

the channel's still up and I cant do anything about it but ask ppl to report

Unless you put in a DMCA claim, it will likely never go away... and, if you fill out each DMCA claim separately for each video (instead of doing them all on a single form) the problem should go away fairly quickly.

I could be wrong, but I believe that they would only receive your name and a means of contacting you, but others with experience in receiving notices would know more than I. @Idec Sdawkminn ?

Unless you put in a DMCA claim, it will likely never go away... and, if you fill out each DMCA claim separately for each video (instead of doing them all on a single form) the problem should go away fairly quickly.

I could be wrong, but I believe that they would only receive your name and a means of contacting you, but others with experience in receiving notices would know more than I. @Idec Sdawkminn ?
Ha, I like how you thought of me when you thought of someone receiving DMCA notices. But I do have every email notice from every copyright claim and DMCA issue saved. After looking at them, the only information it gives me is the title of the video and the username of the YouTube account that issued the takedown.

Back