Help and Advice on growing a YT channel

DAV1DT88

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any advice on how to help my channel to grow with views and subs.

Any feepback is greatly appreciated. I currently lack confidence so have yet to make a commentary, which is aa big downfall I know.

I currently have 44 subs.

Thanks again

David

I know you're new here but please browse through this forum before making a thread. This is because your question get asked her allot. I mean a s**t-ton allot! Did you see that beautiful searchbar in the upper right corner? Use it!

Thanks, no need for the attitude though.... Also, I don't see a search bar, I'm using my phone, so not sure if this is why?

No worries mate. I have not got any subs yet because only started yesterday. Can't wait to get the first one. Just checked your vids again. I love cod and am gonna get the new one on xbox one. I do some gaming videos. Do you use twitch?

Thanks, no need for the attitude though.... Also, I don't see a search bar, I'm using my phone, so not sure if this is why?

@DAV1DT88

I've moved this to the strategy forum.

Welcome, you're new here. :) @Jaguar550 isn't being rude but this question gets asked a lot so I would suggest you spend some time browsing the forum and reading the many other threads and answers on this subject in the strategy forum and also the tutorials forum. Don't forget the search too (top right)

If you want specific feedback on your channel, you can ask for it in the reviews forum (the only forum where that is allowed)

Good luck :)

Hi, yeah I do, twitch user is dav1dt88... I've got Advance Warfare pre ordered, due for delivery 3rd November, can't wait! As first sub, I look forward to your videos[DOUBLEPOST=1408270296,1408269734][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you Mod Crown for the assistance.

Although the attitude was rude, I appreciate the help that was within there.

A simple, "hey, this has been asked before, use the search bar to find it rather than repeat threads" would have done

Could not agree more david. I have it on pre-order too so will definitely be checking out your videos for tips. I always struggle on team death match and never seem to get my classes right. Hopefully I can copy yours and improve lol.

When I first started out, I HATED BEING IN FRONT OF A CAMERA... It just grows on you and you learn from your mistakes. The longer you do it, the more you pick up tricks and become comfortable with yourself making videos. That's when your full potential appears.

Back