Do you like my NEW Video "Strange People in London UK"

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

13lunt420Media

I've Got It
Hello Strange People, I don't mean I don't want to be trouble around in this YouTube Forum. I thought it's talking about this YouTube and I hope everyone will understand about this Topic.

I done hard work for make NEW VIDEO "Strange People in London UK", you will see what I was doing video filming to Strange People in London, UK. I don't know who are Strange People between to Lover, Hater and Crazy in London, UK.

How many did I tooked all video before I doing video editing and post on my YouTube? I done tooked videos over 141 files and 1.08 GB.

How many did you deletes and video editing? I done delete 90 videos cause it's bit bored and other I keep 51 videos. I doing make all videos in 8 minutes short video than from 20 minutes.

I hope everyone and youtuber will check it out my NEW VIDEO "Strange People in London UK"

p.s. You can check it out my NEW VIDEOS from my YouTube Channel.

Tell me, what do you think of this video?

Attachments

• Strange People in London UK video editing.png
    Strange People in London UK video editing.png
    235 KB · Views: 2
I think this might be the wrong place to post this. In case a moderator is sitting on the fence, for future reference, don't call them strange!

As for your video, it looks pretty big and that you did a lot of work. The question is really 'are you proud of it?'

You're not really supposed to advertise in this sub-forum. :3

I'd probably feel really uncomfortable if someone came and stood in front of me with a camera and started filming me without saying anything though :p

I'm sorry but you're not allowed to advertise your channel/videos outside of the appropriate section.

Edit: Damn guys, you're fast. :p

Thanks Thrashbat, I did try post in right case, it said I should be became VIP members, if wrong then I let admin or moderator can delete this thread or move to other case.

I don't mean call you or everyone STARNGE, it is about STRANGE PEOPLE in the world like what I did proud of it in London, UK since I am from Brooklyn, New York City.[DOUBLEPOST=1372349076,1372348993][/DOUBLEPOST]FibulaSpry, I don't know if it is allowed or not?[DOUBLEPOST=1372349320][/DOUBLEPOST]WhatIsARyan "I'd probably feel really uncomfortable if someone came and stood in front of me with a camera and started filming me without saying anything though"

Indeed! People don't like being filmed from my video camera, so I just told to Strange People, tha I made new video for YouTube. I know all peoples try take or steal my video camera, if they saw or spot for being filmed, lolz.

p.s. You're lucky tha I didnt filming you yet, lolz.[DOUBLEPOST=1372349591][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello GP, I don't mean post my video or channel link, I just want to show and share my information like you see I tooked snapshot of my videos file. If wrong section then I will let admin or modator for delete this thread or move to other right section.

p.s. I am not VIP member, if i do then I will post in right section.

Back