Has anyone used Virool?

^ For everyone saying that the views are fake, obviously you don't know what you're talking about. Virool does not give you fake views. You pay for advertisement space, so all the views are 100% legit.

I've used Virool a few times, and unless your video is spectacular, you're going to get nothing more than views. What happens is you pay for advertisement space. So every time your ad is shown, it counts as a view on your video. The person has to click on the ad to actually go to the video page. So you don't get very many comments, ratings, or subscribers from it. Of course you may end up being one of those lucky ones who actually does.

Is it worth it? Not really. Sure, you'll get a lot of views from it, but you won't get very many subscribers, ratings, or comments. I suggest trying it out with a small budget first before investing $100+ into it.

very well researched thank you. i would never use it. but i was curious how it works. what is your opinion on google adwords though?

very well researched thank you. i would never use it. but i was curious how it works. what is your opinion on google adwords though?

I have only used Google Adwords once, and it's pretty much the same concept as Virool. I got the same results with Adwords as I did with Virool.

I have only used Google Adwords once, and it's pretty much the same concept as Virool. I got the same results with Adwords as I did with Virool.

ok cool thanks. so what did you do to get over 600 subscribers? what was your game plan?

I don't think I'd ever use a program like this. Would much rather have my channel grow because of my content/own promoting, than by paying for ads. o.o

Back