Halo Reach Machinima: Team 2

BigzZ

Posting Mad!
This is not my video! I helped with some voice acting and love the way it turned out this video was produced by Preloaded Cinema they're a small channel so please show them some love!

It tells you in the credits at the end, my gt is BigzZ nX.
I play both Tom and Luke, at 2:15 is my first line of the video.

It tells you in the credits at the end, my gt is BigzZ nX.
I play both Tom and Luke, at 2:15 is my first line of the video.
I had trouble getting a sense of who was whom, just smirked at some of the terrible lines (like the meeting or lack of attendance.) Not bad.

I agree the characters didn't stand out individually.
Thank you for the feedback, its always appreciated, and if you haven't already if you could leave this feedback in a comment on the video or a pm just so the director can know whats working and what may need improvement. Thanks again :)

I agree the characters didn't stand out individually.
Thank you for the feedback, its always appreciated, and if you haven't already if you could leave this feedback in a comment on the video or a pm just so the director can know whats working and what may need improvement. Thanks again :)
Oh, I already left a comment -- all positive really, I'm not a director or a film student so I couldn't really provide any sort of constructive, "This could be fixed," I'm a writer so I pick up on when I cannot tell much of a difference between characters moreso than anything else.

Back