Comedy Halloween video collab!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Maagma

YTtalk Mad
Who's interested in making a short Halloween video? and I need someone to take a video of yourself doing the script. It's just gonna be a short script!

Basically, I'm talking to somebody over the phone and you're just gonna have to pretend that you're talking to me on your phone. Hope I can work with anyone of you guys! :)

I will email you the script if you're interested! Thanks guys! :D

I would be quite interested also :) I love making Halloween videos and this seems like fun. :) Is it just a recording or a video on the phone?

Who's interested in making a short Halloween video? and I need someone to take a video of yourself doing the script. It's just gonna be a short script!

Basically, I'm talking to somebody over the phone and you're just gonna have to pretend that you're talking to me on your phone. Hope I can work with anyone of you guys! :)

Hey man! I'd love to be a part of it, it sounds super fun!

I would love to help out if it's not to late. I just need you to tell me how to send a video over to you.

I would love to help out if it's not to late. I just need you to tell me how to send a video over to you.
the video's actually done. >_< Maybe we can collab in the near future?[DOUBLEPOST=1446346332,1446346260][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man! I'd love to be a part of it, it sounds super fun!
Hey man! the video's actually up already. Maybe we can collab more in the future? I'll save your channel!

the video's actually done. >_< Maybe we can collab in the near future?[DOUBLEPOST=1446346332,1446346260][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man! the video's actually up already. Maybe we can collab more in the future? I'll save your channel!
Okay no problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back